Marissa Suriano, LMHC, LPC, CPC
Young Adults + Students
There's a tremendous weight on the shoulders of individuals in their teens, 20s and 30s.
If this is you, we will work through the natural developmental stages of young through mid-adulthood while considering
modern day challenges.
- Adjusting to city life or moving back to your hometown?
- Struggling with the stages of your career or being in high school?
- Trying to balance school with work? Trying to get accepted into college and comparing yourself to peers?
- Having conflicts or confusion about the path you chose?
- Is everyone around you either getting married, having a baby, or landing their dream job and you don't know what to make of all this?
- Are you living at home with your parents and unable to figure why you aren't thriving in your young adulthood?
- Constantly comparing yourself to others on social media?
I specialize in working with young people dealing with life adjustments and transitions. We can process the difficulties and pressures life and the northeast can have on your generation. It's pretty unfair that our society expects us to have all these things figured out by our early-mid 20s. Critical parts of the brain involved in decision-making are not even fully developed until the age of 25! Most people I know changed their major twice and have had several jobs since becoming a young adult.